[C38] wind instrument

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 16:03:04 EDT 2008

Phil I think I have the same unit and my wind speed is
not reading correctly. I spoke to the data marine guys
at the Annapolis boat show and they said a new
replacement is around $300 or if you send in the old
one they will send you a rebuilt unit for around $90
same warranty as new. I am going to do later this
month. I am not sure about the cable. Good luck!
Bill Flying Goose

<http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N16