[C38] Maybe a C-38

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 11:25:38 EST 2008

Mike if you are over 6 foot headroom my be an issue. I am 6 foot and I hit my head everywhere especially if I am wearing shoes. Get used to walking with your head down. I wouldn't give ours up (unless I won the lottery). Going from a C 27 to a 38 is like going from a dodge dart to a cadillac eldorado, solid as a rock with plenty of horse power.

Bill Knowles Flying Goose