[C38] Heat exchange

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 6 15:11:28 EDT 2009

So I"ve been reading all the info about heat exchangers and feeling prety smug as everything looks good on Impulse. I was going to change the oil yesterday and started the engine to warm things up, poking around as a good obsessive compulsive will I noticed a small leak where the rubber outflow hose connects to the heat exchanger. Ok you guessed it one little wiggle and there I was holding a rotted off  piece and muttering curses, while at the same time giving thanks for this site and all the info. available here. Of course we were planing one more trip however it will suffer only minamal delay thanx to this site.
 I noticed I think it was Steve mentioning 6 knots at 1800 rpm I run at 2200 most of the ti9me what prop do you use?
  Paul Impulse