[C38] Referral

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sat Apr 18 22:32:33 EDT 2009

NO,  It didnt work! Just got off the water from a beer can race and that damn thing bound up.  You know what you get when you duplicate a bad design with new materials?  A new poorly designed system.  Turns out there is too much slop in between the wheels and the track so when under load it shifts enough to bind the unit in place, the rigtite brass replacement wheels dig into the aluminum track.  Kerry I will forward some photos later in the week it is pretty even though non functional (LOL).  Instead of going back to the drawing board Im going with a new unit actually Kerry I am going to duplicate yours with a slight modification, going with a little different traveler car blocks so I can salvage the new ones I just purchased, hopefully my end control cars will fit the harken track also if not Ill replace those too but otherwise the same system you have on Little Breeze.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle