[C38] snapped exhaust riser

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Jul 22 02:04:33 EDT 2009

Thanks Don luckily no water just lots of exhaust in the boat due to
conditions of weather and crew I had to keep motoring until I was
inside the islands tried to put up sail but realized quickly I had to
stay at the helm as my wife was in no shape to do anything tomorrow I
should have the riser finished and can get back to vacation

Sent from my iPhone