[C38] Traveler Location?

Steve.Ribble at gmail.com Steve.Ribble at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:19:16 EDT 2009

David, My traveler (1980 hull) is locagted where yours is/was, a foot or so
aft of the leading edge of the companionway opening.

For what its worth, I've had another boat with the traveler mounted
mid-cockpit and I wouldn'ty go back to that confoguration...it's always in
the way.

Steve Ribble
Tittravate #64