[C38] New Owner w/Roller and prop question

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:14:39 EST 2010

Hey Dan,
Welcome to the list,

Hood Sea Furl 5, 900SL or 915LD units have #6 luff tape. Not so sure about
old Sea Furls.
 I'm using a #7 luff tape on a 900SL system, and besides that it requires  a
little more effort to get it up the estrusions and tight the luff of the
sail (because obviusly is a little bit tighter), there is no other problem
noticed. It also comes down very easy. If you are having a new sail made,
I'll go for the #6 luf tape.

Hope this helps. Regards,
--
Max Soto