[C38] Separation Anxiety

Glenn 401 855 4355 glenn at easternyachtri.com
Thu Jan 14 11:53:54 EST 2010

Hello David,

Thanks for the input.
On POIA #13, I have separation on the starboard side, in two ways that
might be related.

First is where the settee on the starboard side meets the first teak
bulkhead.  There is now a 1/2" gap between those two pieces indicating
that "somehow" either the teak bulk head and entire hanging locker unit
has move forward? or somehow the entire settee has moved aft?  or a bit
of both.  It is very puzzling to me and without knowing what is going
on, I am uncertain what the right fix might be.

Secondly, is again on the teak bulk head and entire hanging locker unit
has a gap on the aft corner where it should be resting on the liner.
The gap is also about 1/2".

In affect, it might appear that the entire hanging locker bulkhead
buildout has moved forward and slightly up on the aft end.  Sorry if
this explanation is not easy to follow and I would need to submit a
drawing to really do this justice; unless of course someone else has
seen the problem then this might be easier to understand.

thanks
Glenn