[C38] Cat38 for sale

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Wed Mar 10 11:01:42 EST 2010

It's sad to see so many, well two anyway, of our members selling their boats
and moving on to other things.  :-( but such is life.  If anyone is
interested I do know of a Catalina 38 for sale in Long Beach.  I don't have
all the particulars on her but would be willing to get them for an
interested buyer.  I do believe she has had the bottom re glassed etc and
the engine rebuilt recently.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg-President

Larry Malmberg Investigations and Security, Inc.
505 North Arrowhead Avenue - Suite 510
San Bernardino, CA 92401-1200
909-383-8565, 800-655-4549 Facsimile 909-383-8566
PI 15211, PPO 112446

www.larrypi.com <blocked::http://www.larrypi.com/>

All incoming and outgoing e mail is scanned with Norton AntiVirus.

Civil and Criminal, Surveillance, Internal Investigations, Personal and
Personnel Protection, GPS Tracking and Rental.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the