[C38] Radio GPS connections

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 25 19:55:52 EDT 2010

If the radio displays the info of the channel your tuned to...it may be as simple as pushing a button on the radio to have it switch over to lat. and long. I have a cordless mic. and find that feature helpful all the info is displayed on the cordless. On mine I push in the channel button to switch between thoses features.