[C38] spinnaker moratorium

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Wed May 26 11:04:56 EDT 2010

Dave's comment about his wife reminded me of a "joke."

So this guy dies and his widow calls the local newspaper about placing an obituary.  They tell her it costs $25 for 25 words.   She thinks for awhile and then says write,  "John Witherspoon is dead"  The clerk says, "Madam, that is only 4 words....you have 21 left."   She ponders then says add, "Sailboat for sale."

Patrick
Blue eyes
San Francisco Bay