[C38] Advice

Richard West rw at idea-asylum.com
Sun Sep 26 12:59:35 EDT 2010

We've had Nexus instruments on Legacy for the past 7 years or so and they've
been GREAT.  We have their autopilot as well.  I particularly like the wind
instrument.  We also have their remote.  With it, you can change the display
on any instrument as well as get additional information.  I highly recommend
Nexus.

Rich, Legacy, #360, San Diego.