[C38] Advice

TURNER MARK empty1 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 10 08:56:03 EDT 2010

Hi Rick mine works fine from the masthead, so don't understand why you
should have a problem. It is weird that it works OK from a pole on your
transom. That would seem to indicate that the sender is correctly tuned to
the receiver.
They are just down the road from me. I'm away this week. If in the meantime
you can send me some exact details of how you installed it at the mast head
and model/serial numbers, when I get back I will pop round to them and
brainstorm it.
Where are you based?
Hopefully we can sort it out.
All the best.. Mark.