[C38] Cutlass Bearing Strut Faring

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Nov 12 01:22:46 EST 2010

Marc,

Attached is a photo of Peregrine's strut when we bought her, you can tell if you zoom that there was very little fiberglass faring and it was only at the top.   At the time 3 years ago we cleaned it up before painting.     Last spring when she was out there wasnt any blistering on the hull around the strut or anything visible to lead me to believe there was a problem.   You might try calling Kent Nelson at Catalina Yachts or emailing him,  He is a great source of info on our boats.   Kent Nelson 818-884-7700, kent at catalinayachts.com  If you talk with him please follow up on the list with a post.

Steve
#312 Peregrine
Seattle