[C38] Cutlass Bearing Strut Faring

Marc Stewart mstewart at sounddsl.com
Fri Nov 12 18:45:39 EST 2010

Phil,
I will respond to you copy the world to say thank you
for the several guys who've responded.  Having using
the listserve only a few times, I have to say the
corporate knowledge base represented is nothing short
of amazing.  Thank you very much.
I'm pressing ahead with repairs.  I did find the
right path to the strut drawing on our web site.
Thanks for that!!  I am about to pass the link to the
yard.  I've emailed & voicemailed Kent Nelson @
Catalina Yachts but have yet to hear back from him.
I look forward to his guidance and will share it when
I get it.
Thanks again all,
Cheers,
Marc

"It is indispensable to the wealth of nations and to
the wage and life standards of labour, that capital
and credit should be honoured and cherished partners
in the economic system...", Winston Churchill on
FDR's "New Deal" policies, 1939.