[C38] Comcast issues

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Jan 26 14:20:35 EST 2011

We have been getting many "bounced message" notifications with a
subsequent suspension of user accounts on our listserver on a daily
basis.  I am manually resetting accounts to hopefully ensure our members
receive the listserve traffic, but I cannot guarantee this is happening.
The problem is comcast.net and only affects members who are using this
service.   Our webmaster guru (Anders) has already contacted the
internet gods who are talking to gods of  Comcast.  Hopefully they will
fix their problem soon.  In the meantime, to all of you comcast.net
subscribers who may or may not get this message, we are on this and will
do our best on our end to make sure you stay connected!

Regards,
Chuck Finn
Commodore
Catalina 38 International Association