[C38] Cat 38 dues

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 19:19:24 EST 2011

Sounds like this is idea is taking hold.  The logistics to bring this all
together are a little complex, obviously not impossible, but it seems that
several things need to advance concurrently for a successful event (dockage,
transit, lodging, dates/duration, etc).  It also seems like we are
definitely not getting into this too early and that if we wait much longer
it will get more difficult to pull off.  Before we go much further we need
to decide:

- do we have enough interested boats to hold an "event", (how many do we
need, how many will commit)
- is there room (or, how much room is there) on board for 'members from
away' to participate/crew, and therefore,
- is this something sponsored by the Association or something put on by some
local C38's.

If we have the interest and we can get some people on the water, then I
suggest we put together a "committee" to focus on the details and keep the
members informed.   Even though I'm on the wrong coast, I'd be happy to be
part of the planning group if I can be of help.

Steve Ribble
Tittravate, #64

Steve Ribble
207/852-0971