[C38] Deep keel - 6'9"

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:09:47 EDT 2011

Same thing happens to me here in Puntarenas. The gulf of Nicoya is very deep, but the river where I have Estancia is very shallow, and all mud, so usually I'm the boat out there, or at anchor at the river mouth waiting for the tide to rise.
Mike, videos are always welcome !!!! Please send it.
Regards, max

Sent from my iPod