[C38] FW: Blower C38

Daniel Seigenthaler danseig at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:20:18 EDT 2011

Interesting.  That would suggest it should be run continuously whenever the engine is operating, and particularly if someone is sleeping in the quarterberth during a transit.  Therefore I think I'll fix mine and start running it with the engine as I have no desire to replace the 25 year old exhaust system anytime soon.

Thanks, you all are an incredible source of smart facts and great information regarding these great boats.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone