[C38] Watermakers

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 20:43:34 EDT 2011

We have an older PUR 35E that mounts to the bulkhead under the V-berth and draws water from a thru-hull through and filter in the space between the water tank bulkhead and the finish bulkhead in the V-berth and fills the tank through a fitting at the top of a Tee fitting at the water fill inlet. It is not as efficient as newer models, but it came with the boat!!!

Dave
SV Pretty Lady  C38  #148
San Francisco

Common Sense is a rare gift from the Gods.

Most people have only technical training!

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in sailing.