[C38] give your manual tiller a try

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 17:00:41 EDT 2011

Great thought.
Thanks!
Patrick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Strong
  To: Catalina 38 Listserve
  Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [C38] give your manual tiller a try

  Patrick: You may have to rig something to get the tiller or a surrogate L shaped rig over the top of the wheel framework.
  An alternative is a little short temporary tiller that you rig to swing free of the wheel framework.
  Else, have Berkeley Marine Center (or KKMI, or a yard in Alameda, or another) come over and tow it to their facility for repair.
  Don