[C38] top down furler for asym?

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Nov 20 21:45:59 EST 2011

Don,

We have an A2, A3 and A4 for the A2 and A4 as well as our symmetrical
chutes we do as Joe described with banding the chutes, we use a small
plastic bucket that we cut out the bottom.  For the A3 I have an ATN
sock and love it, that chute  was purchased with cruising with my wife
in mind (although we have used her chute quite often racing),  The ATN
sock has never given us any problems and I can even use it single
handed.  In a hurry to get it down just let the sheet go and pull the
sock down, drop the halyard and the chute is down on the deck.

Steve