[C38] Another Toe Rail question

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:08:00 EST 2013

I was also thinking about installing these cleats. Are Schaefer 8" four bolt aluminum cleats too much?? Also, I was thinking about a cleat amidships, but not sure if I should just get a cleat for the genoa tracks....  What Tom did sounds like a good option if chocks are required...   Should be easy to cut the toe rail... If a real chock is required, I'll cut the toe rail, and will look for a chock with bolts  4" c/c.
Regards,

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica