[C38] Another Toe Rail question

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 03:17:25 EST 2013

Peggy,
     I think I have your answer altho we do not use it now we are only
racing.Some years ago I had my anchor roller beefed up and re-done. The
welder put a plate in which ties the anchor roller to the entire deck
forward of the anchor locker and also included a  metal lined  slot so
the chain could go down into the locker with the locker hatch closed. I
have a new camera coming and will send a pic when it gets here. I am
getting a new Sony digital camera. Joe