[C38] Another Toe Rail question

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:52:28 EST 2013

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]Hi Peg, The Schaefer are the ones that I
want. they are not cheap, but are the strongest by far...

I do have an anchor roller installed. Honestly, I don't like the way is
installed, but it came with the boat as is, and it works with my 45lbs CQR
anchor.....
I have some pics of a double bow roller installation on a C38, so here they
go. They might inspire you! They toe rail and the stainless stem for the
tack of the headsail have to be trimmed, but that shouln't be a problem.
the original roller hardly  works for a very small anchor.
Hope this helpos! regards, Max[image: Imágenes integradas 2]