[C38] between dinette seat and holding tank

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:34:18 EDT 2013

We have an excellent discussion going on, but the archive thread (subject title) is horrible!  The subject needs to be broken up between mast wiring and mast truing.  A few years from now this discussion will be lost.  Anders, can you relabel this?  Ray I also have Spartite installed and I centered the mast per Steve S procedure before installing the Spartite.  I agree to remove the Spartite with the mast installed would be very difficult- you would need to pull the mast to properly remove the epoxy, Spartite.  My advice now would to check the mast head center on the boat per Steve S's procedure.  If OK, great, but do not true the mast head by bending the mast port to starboard.  In a good blow, you may need the extra mast strength.Cheers,  Steve O