[C38] Raymarine auto pilot

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:39:59 EDT 2014

I am about to install a raymarine auto pilot EV-1. I would like a little help from those of you who have this or the older model.

1. Where did you mount the flux gate compass or EV-1 unit ?

2. Where did you mount the controller (course computer)? I am thinking in the port locker on the old trash shut door.

Lastly any other tips they may be of help. Thanks in advance to everyone it has been a tough winter and spring here but things are looking up.
 As an aside Chris and I have decided not to sell the boat just make it work for us. The biggest thing will be cutting two inches off the top of my head.
Other things on the list, full cockpit enclosure, anchor windless, built in heat and air, and maybe a small bow sprint to fly a code zero or the chute. Look forward to your help as always.

Cheers Bill Knowles Flying Goose    324