[C38] Hot Water Heater

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 21:04:40 EDT 2014

Well said Chuck but if I may, I would add to your exhaustive list of
things to do in the engine compartment.  Check the steering quadrant
stop board.  They eventually get soft and fail allowing the steering to
travel too far causing total loss of steering when the cable falls off
the quadrant.

That board should probably be replaced with either pressure treated wood
or metal.  I used a piece of heavy aluminum angle for my repair.

Tom Troncalli