[C38] Hot Water Heater

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 00:21:26 EDT 2014

Hi Richard, if your boat is a 1981, you probably won't have to worry about the cut out on the sail locker, since newer models have a different configuration.
My boat came with the water heater already removed, and I get in the engine room a lot, so installing another  one is not an option for me, but I saw one like what you have right know, and it seems to work better for me, because it doesn't take much space and can be installed somewhere else.
Where is yours????
Regards,

Max Soto
C38 #198 Estancia