[C38] Freshwater

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 12:19:34 EDT 2014

Richard: to answer your question about pulling the hose through to the
galley pump, it may be difficult, if like on my boat, you will have to feed
it through as it is attached to other things under the cabin sole. But by
pulling you will find these points and be able to guide it through. As to
replacing everything I totally agree. Good luck

Dick