[C38] Battery replacement

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Jan 7 17:18:31 EST 2015

Peregrines house bank consists of 2 220amp 6 volt batteries located under the starboard setts.  A 12 volt start battery in the cockpit Lazarists.  And a 33 amp emergency battery under the quarter berth which is connected to instruments, strobe light and tricolor running light.   All three banks are hooked up with automatic charging relays for charging via shore power or alternator. Each bank has a   Battery switch to turn on or off

Sent from my iPhone