[C38] Battery replacement

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:47:03 EST 2015

Hi Richard,
I have a car N70 starting battery installed on the port sail locker, and a two group 27 95amp Interstate deep cycle batteries for the house bank.
The alternator is wired directly to the house bank and the starting is charged via a charging relay.
I don't have a refrigeration system, so I don't need a bigger house bank. I do have a microwave oven and a windlass, but I start the engine every time I use any of those..
Both banks have flooded batteries, so everything has the same battery technology. Simple and cheap to replace. I just have to check the electrolyte level every now and then.

Hope this helps!

Max Soto
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica