[C38] Wind instrument wiring

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:58:42 EST 2016

Hi Marc, is not easy, but is possible. I have replaced all my mast wiring with the mast up.
Is a two person job, one pulling, the wires at the mast base, and the other guiding them at the masthead.
The diameter of the conduit inside the mast is not that big, so I had to send the spreader lights and alarm strobe light wires inside the mast, but outside of the conduit.  It works, but sometimes, when the boat is rocking a little bit at anchor, the wires hits the mast and that is a really annoying sound.

Hope this helps!

Max Soto
C38 Estancia
+506-8312-1367