[C38] Electric windless

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Sun Jun 12 17:38:59 EDT 2016

I installed a  Lafrens progress one with the right angle worm gear drive which can sit in the well without intruding in the V berth below. You must open the anchor well door to collect the chain as it is being retrieved. The progress one is no longer available but a similar horizontal windlass should work as well.

Dick

Sent from my iPad