[C38] Fixed Prop Spec's

Charles Finn Charles at finn.ws
Tue Jun 6 14:07:18 EDT 2017

Larry,

After a whole lot of research and questioning.  I just ordered a Max
Prop  15x14 3 blade yesterday.   I have 40 hp and that is why the
greater pitch than Steve's.

Really was leaning toward Flexofold, but it took them more than a week
to answer my inquiry and they came back with an 18" prop! That sort of
erodes one's confidence.

But, the price will grey some hairs!

Best,

Chuck Finn