[C38] Snake wire through stanchion

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Feb 14 16:18:47 EST 2018

On Peregrine there was a hole under the port forward stanchion base that the wire was run through,  When I did the radar post I moved the stern light to the pole and used the previous wire run for the satellite antenna, had to put a face plate on to protect the large cable as it could not make the tight radius inside the stanchion,