[C38] replacing prop strut

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 22:11:37 EST 2021

Hi Thomas, I have a 1982 hull #198. I removed my strut years ago because I bent it when a rope got tangled on the prop and the other end was attached to a cleat.
I took it t9 a shop where they straighten it.  It was just like the one on your diagram.
Removed some filling and found the bolts and the strut base.  I do know that there a strut fiberglassed to some 38 hulls just because there is a diagram that specs so…
That desing, apparently was glassed in from the inside.  The diagram is in the C38 org website.
Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica